[9D6N] BALKAN ADVENTURE
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- is considered one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Plitvice Lakes make wonderful blend of oak forests, meadows, rocks and lakes. You can explore them by walking along the lakes, by electric train or electric boat.
- Cable car up to Mount Srd
- be amazed with the breathtaking views of the Old City of Dubrovnik, the crystal clear Adriatic Sea, and the numerous islands. Enjoy all the comforts of our facilities.
- Ancient City Wall of Dubrovnik
- is a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea. It’s known for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century. Its well-preserved buildings range from baroque St. Blaise Church to Renaissance Sponza Palace and Gothic Rector’s Palace, now a history museum.
- The Rector’s Palace
- The Franciscan Monastery include the old pharmacy
- Tunnel Spasa Sarajevo
- also known as Tunel spasa and Tunnel of Hope, was an underground tunnel constructed between March and June 1993 during the Siege of Sarajevo in the midst of the Bosnian War.
—Contact Us Now For More Info & Full Itinerary—